Home » , » Cindy spanked (friday)

Cindy spanked (friday)

Although not nearly as serious a spanking as I receive, Cindy is still spanked at times. You can read more of Cindy's spankings by using the label at the bottom of this post.

The rationale for the spanking was reasonable.

Cindy had been out driving, and she gets a little overwhelmed at times when driving. She then stopped for groceries, and had them all in one bag when she entered the house. I had been working on our finances, and had music playing, such that I did not hear her come into the house.   Tax season has come and gone, so re-arranging our finances is always worthwhile to do.

Cindy berated me for not meeting her at the door, but I explained that I was not in the room where I normally hear the garage open. Cindy berated me for not helping her with the heavy  bag, and I countered that since my heart attack, I am not supposed to lift heavy items, so always distribute things in two  or more bags and make extra trips.

I was a little perturbed, as Cindy somewhat stormed off. I put the groceries away.

A little while later, I was still upset, and went and spoke with Cindy. In the conversation I reminded Cindy that she can spank me at any time, without any reason, but behaving badly to me means she should be  spanked. She didn't immediately object, so I asked her to stand up, and immediately starting undoing her pants, without her objecting, and then taking her panties down.
I asked her to bend over, and gave her two sharp hand spanks, which she reacted with oww, that's too hard. I replied that she is getting ten spanks, and she said no, that is too many, but not moving out of place. I reminded her that her last spanking had been more with the wooden hairbrush, so she acquiesced saying not too hard.
I gave her ten reasonable spanks, slowly, before permitting her to rise. I looked her in the eye, and she very sheepishly stated: thank you for spanking me.

Later, Cindy had slightly reverted to an angry mood, and I quickly repeated the spanking... slowly unbuttoning and lowering her jeans, then her panties, and bending her over, gave her five sharp spanks....
This spanking worked, as all was wonderfully pleasant and loving afterwards.

Consensual Spanking works.