Home » , » spanked again..what a lucky man

spanked again..what a lucky man

I am so extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful wife, who I have been married to for well over over 30 plus years... (no actual number is being given).
Add to this we also have a fantastic love and spanking life...... and I am a very lucky man..

The most recent spanking was due to a bad disagreement we had the previous evening. Suffice to say I thought Cindy was terribly wrong, and she thought I was terribly wrong. I stated she should be spanked, and she stated I should be spanked, and eventually we simply put the argument aside. Clearly, I have trouble being submissive at times.

The morning later, I was upset at myself, and asked Cindy to please spank me for the argument that we had. She was busy at the time, so stated "later, but soon"!

I showered, and dried off, and when finished i asked Cindy again, and she stated in a few minutes.

I chose to wait  by standing in the corner of our bedroom, facing the wall, naked. When Cindy entered the room about ten minutes later, she was quite pleased to see me standing in the corner. Is has been quite sometime since I have stood in the corner, and to do it on my own volition demonstrated my regret for the past argument, and my being submissive to her. This photo would be me, except my bottom had yet to be spanked.

Cindy decided to look  in our implement bag, and I showed her the Husband Tamer paddle that we have. I bought it for her many years ago....

Bending over the bed, with my arms extended downwards to support myself, Cindy started briskly with the paddle. It is not as heavy as a bath brush, or other paddles we own, but the far end sort of whips at the outer cheek strongly with each spank. (distance traveled, greater speed, harsher impact...)


Every spank was well felt, and I was flinching and tightening my bottom to foolishly try to lessen the spanked area, foolish man that I am.

After some owwing, Cindy stopped and decided to use leather. She retrieved the leather finger strap, and whacked away. The sting was quite intense.


When Cindy stated that the spanking was finished, I was permitted to stand, and I immediately thanked her for the spanking.
We then proceeded to have a fabulous time making love...


enjoy life... get spanked