Home » , » spanking on cruise ship

spanking on cruise ship

I have noticed that cruise ships cabins are a little odd. If you walk by the door, you can sometimes hear what is happening inside. However, I have never heard noise from the cabin on either side of us.

We take some precautions, in that we turn on music or a movie and have the sound up quite loud, before ever partaking in spanking activities.
Cindy had occasion to spank me at least twice, as it was a 20 day cruise.
I was fortunate to spank Cindy once during this time, so with the recent spankings at home, she may, slightly, be accepting a spanking as a change of mood / solve a problem scenario..

MY spankings were OTK, obviously bare bottomed, and with the wooden Hair brush and the leather  heart shaped studded paddle.

Cindy spanking me are never fierce spankings, but defintiely effective.

Some people have stated that it could be embarrassing to see the neighbor beside us, but when one is over her knee being spanked, you have little concern of who might hear, and great concern of what is happening to your bottom.

Cindy even played scrabble with the lady in the next cabin, and no mention or knowing wink ever occurred that I know of.

Cindy's spanking was deliciously slowly administered for my maximum enjoyment,
and for Cindy's undesired benefit of being slow and methodical, instead of " get it over with".

I slowly lowered Cindy's jeans, and then her panties, then sat up on the bed and had her lie over my knees. Quite a bit of fondly her bottom explaining why she was being spanked, and then ten slow but significant spaks with the wooden hairbrush had a wonderful effect for me at least. Cindy did NOT enjoy it, but then again, a spanking to be effective should not be enjoyed while it is happening.
Cindy has also learned that her next wooden hair brush spanking would move up to twelve spanks...
I then took some pictures of Cindy's red bottom lieing over my knnees, but they are for private enjoyment only!!1

We had a fabulous trip, but personally, the Panama Canal should be low on your list of places to visit. You can see locks in many countries, whereas so many other great sites abound in the world.