Home » » one fine evening

one fine evening

The advantage of age is that when your children are all grown up and moved out, you have the house to yourself for whatever fun games you care to play. Games, that when we were first married, we were probably too shy and inhibited to play. Society and  upbringing was just so different then as it is now.

Basically, I believe the Internet has freed the libido, because you can see and read so much about any sexual activity or fetish to be more aware and accommodating. Depending on the topic you blog about, you also get encouragement from strangers who become friends,even though you may never meet in person.

back to the topic.... spanking... sex .... wine and lobster...

I sent Cindy a email:
Hi sweetie:

How about you spank me (it has been along time since I have been properly spanked),

then we make love

and afterwards eat lobster and drink some wine....

Well, Cindy happily agreed, and I purchased the New England Lobster and wine, and dessert for the evening.

When supper time rolled around, Cindy took a leisurely bath, donned some very sexy lingerie, and called me to the bedroom. I had on white lacy panties.
She asked me to get something leather, and I retrieved the leather heart shaped metal studded paddle, and handed it to Cindy, who promptly sat on the spanking chair....
A little pat on her leg, and I lowered myself over her knees, where first she lowered my panties a little to secure my erection between her thighs.  Then the spanking started full throttle, no warm-up, no let-up, and varying the pattern from one spot to alternating cheeks to he back of my legs, and not stopping while she bemusedly, and with a smile in her voice, commented how well I was dancing as she kept spanking.
Cindy finally stopped, and started fondly and gently massaging my bottom, but as I started to move off of her knees, she responded " oh you are not going anywhere yet, and began afresh raining spanks all over my bottom with vigor and enjoyment... I have no idea how many spanks, as I had not even started to count when the first onslaught occured, so this second  spanking simply added to the fire, my yelping, and dancing...

When Cindy stopped, I slipped to my knees, and orally began thanking her...She crossed her legs over my back for easier and fuller access, and I was delighted to lick her nectar...
after a little while, with  Cindy nearing a  climax, we moved so that I sat on the chair and Cindy straddled me, and eventually we moved to the bed and slowly and passionately made love in a few more positions...before both having mind blowing screaming orgasms...

Dinner was avocado, tomatoes, lobster, corn, and dessert. and did I mention some fine wine...

We remarked about what fabulous sex we have. I attribute at least some of it to the intense passions started by spanking, talking sexually while fucking, wearing lingerie, relaxing, and being so terribly in love. Not bad after more than 38 years married...

Spank, make love, enjoy life, it is over far too soon..